Ocean Magic Mitch

Podie

Meant to add they are one of the popular private charters, and you can find reviews in earlier threads on this forum and especially on Trip Advisor. There are excellent independent (shared) charters as well, but you are looking for a private charter, correct?

We used ocean magic Mitch over a year ago. There were eight of us. We were 6 traveling together and got 2 more on our roll call. Mitch and Katie were great. Right there to meet us. Took us to 3 spots, little jost, sandy spit and soggy dollar. Had about 7 1/2 hours altogether and the price per person was only a little more than the ship excursion with tip included. Will definitely use them again.

Just curious what you paid with 6 ppl hladygirl?  OM's listed price for the White Bay and Sandy Spit excursion is $1,000 (with gas) + tip ($167/pp + tip if split between 6 ppl). That is much more than the Rebel Yell catamaran excursion. But we would also choose one of the private operators if we were going to Jost.

I see the Rebel Yell excursion through NCL is $139/pp + tip for 5 hrs, and the inflatables are $195/pp + tip for 3.5 hrs.

7 hours ago, blue_water said:

Just curious what you paid with 6 ppl hladygirl?  OM's listed price for the White Bay and Sandy Spit excursion is $1,000 (with gas) + tip ($167/pp + tip if split between 6 ppl). That is much more than the Rebel Yell catamaran excursion. But we would also choose one of the private operators if we were going to Jost.

I see the Rebel Yell excursion through NCL is $139/pp + tip for 5 hrs, and the inflatables are $195/pp + tip for 3.5 hrs.

We were 8 ppl. Brought the cost down a bit. I believe it came out $140pp total. Well worth it. The cruise ship excursion was much shorter and cost about $20 less pp.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:03 AM, blue_water said:

Meant to add they are one of the popular private charters, and you can find reviews in earlier threads on this forum and especially on Trip Advisor. There are excellent independent (shared) charters as well, but you are looking for a private charter, correct?

Thanks for your link. I joined a tour with OMM on my roll call, and I think we have Captain Rudy. 

• 2 years later...

Anyone know if OMM is booking tours this year? Social media hasn't been updated and website has been inoperable for awhile. Tripadvisor reviews for them stopped in early 2020 when covid hit. We booked them in 2017 when Irma hit, so never got to use their services. Would love to try again. 

I sent them an email, but am antsy, so thought I'd check here.