Oasis Route Question

jayveee

I'm Leaving on May 10th on the Oasis of the Sea out of Bayonne for a 7 day. First stop is Day 3 in Port Canaveral. Boat leaves 4pm from Bayonne and Im assuming weather in Bayonne will be in the low 60's does anyone know how far the boat makes it by next morning? Curious if we will be far enough south to be able to use the pools on day 2.

10 minutes ago, jayveee said:

I'm Leaving on May 10th on the Oasis of the Sea out of Bayonne for a 7 day. First stop is Day 3 in Port Canaveral. Boat leaves 4pm from Bayonne and Im assuming weather in Bayonne will be in the low 60's does anyone know how far the boat makes it by next morning? Curious if we will be far enough south to be able to use the pools on day 2.

not sure how far south it will make it on day 2 but the Solarium pool is heated (im told)

Edited by Tulsacoker

I left on the Anthem, from Cape Liberty, last May and people were in the pool before we ever left port!  It can be decently warm then....for some....lol.  I sail out of Cape Liberty alot and even in March, it starts to warm up down by the Carolina's....so it might be good from the start, or at least by the 2nd day/evening, worse case scenario!  Enjoy, I will be on Oasis on May 17th and can't wait!!  

22 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Well maybe jayvee is really really small ... I'm thinking Zoolander library small

Lol I’m not small but do have two small children so the solarium is not helpful for me unfortunately.  

17 minutes ago, jayveee said:

Lol I’m not small but do have two small children so the solarium is not helpful for me unfortunately. 

The kids club is FANTASTIC!

Also there are PLENTY of hot tubs NOT in the solarium to jump in a relax.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, Tulsacoker said:

not sure how far south it will make it on day 2 but the Solarium pool is heated (im told)

Over New Year's the solarium pool (fresh water) was marginally heated to around 82.  The main and sports pools (fresh water) were very well heated - probably around 88-90.  Since it was sunny and air temps in the mid-80's most days, the main and sports pools were almost too hot.  Numerous times I would get into the beach pool to cool since it was salt-water and sea temp. - around 82.

My daughter said Splashaway Bay was warm water and fresh.