Freedom Steakhouse Menu

Kirklandgirl

I am traveling with a group and they all want to eat at the steakhouse one night.  Unfortunately I can't eat steak (not an allergy but my body just can't process it).  I'm just wondering what other options they might have for me. I used to love steak but I like not getting sick even better! Does anyone have a picture of the menu by chance? 

17 hours ago, Kirklandgirl said:

I am traveling with a group and they all want to eat at the steakhouse one night.  Unfortunately I can't eat steak (not an allergy but my body just can't process it).  I'm just wondering what other options they might have for me. I used to love steak but I like not getting sick even better! Does anyone have a picture of the menu by chance? 

The menu is pretty much the same for all of the ships which have a steakhouse.

Had the lamb chops by the recommendation of the Chef. I rarely eat Lamb but it was great.

We dined at 555 4 nights out of 7 nights a couple of cruises ago and actually knew the chef from a previous cruise.

We ate 3 different meals all suggested by the chef... great food!

7 hours ago, bobsfamily said:

Had the lamb chops by the recommendation of the Chef. I rarely eat Lamb but it was great.

We dined at 555 4 nights out of 7 nights a couple of cruises ago and actually knew the chef from a previous cruise.

We ate 3 different meals all suggested by the chef... great food!

May have to try it sometime. It’s just hard

to go to a steakhouse and not eat...steak.

Edited by Saint Greg

On 1/23/2020 at 7:09 PM, Kirklandgirl said:

We just got off the Freedom, has lobster choice, lamb chops, probably something else you may be able to download the menu from the Carnival web site or app.  The art dessert is fantastic, also if you like cheesecake it is a biiiig piece. I believe there is chicken too.