Shuttle to Newark From Cape Liberty

vkb2751

The taxi dispatcher offers shared transportation to Newark Airport at a similar price to the cruiseline transfer.  Are you sailing on Royal or Celebrity?  What date are you looking at?  I haven’t seen the price posted recently, but it should be in the $26-28 range.

Many folks use Uber or Lyft which typically comes in less than the shuttle cost for 2 people.  Varying prices have been posted in the $30-40 range.

1 hour ago, 138east said:

The taxi dispatcher offers shared transportation to Newark Airport at a similar price to the cruiseline transfer.  Are you sailing on Royal or Celebrity?  What date are you looking at?  I haven’t seen the price posted recently, but it should be in the $26-28 range.

Many folks use Uber or Lyft which typically comes in less than the shuttle cost for 2 people.  Varying prices have been posted in the $30-40 range.

Thank you for your response. We will be on “Summit” returning on 5/19/20.

6 hours ago, vkb2751 said:

Thank you for your response. We will be on “Summit” returning on 5/19/20.

Having come in on Summit there multiple times I can tell you first hand that an Uber will be more cost effective and a heck of a lot faster than a shuttle/cruise line transfer/shared ride for 2 or more people. 

2 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Having come in on Summit there multiple times I can tell you first hand that an Uber will be more cost effective and a heck of a lot faster than a shuttle/cruise line transfer/shared ride for 2 or more people. 

Thank you. Will take Uber.