New to Coral Princess advice please

miniyorkie

Hello. I am in the UK and researching before booking my first Princess cruise. Have cruised Celebrity and P/O (UK cruiseline} several times. Want to book Coral Princess to Alaska 2021 but with flights and hotel pre stay it's obviously expensive, so as we dont need a balcony and the cabin is only a base we will have an inside. Question- do the cabins that accommodate 4 guests have the additional pullman beds hidden in the ceiling on Coral, as in Celebrity, or are they on the cabin side wall ( as on P/O) Seems that most of the insides are 4 berth on the deck plan so I am trying to find the 2 bed cabins but this would be unecessary and give me more cabin choice if the extra beds are hidden within ceiling panel. Hope that makes sense to cruisers other than UK passengers familiar with P/O cabin layout. Have had inside cabins many times and absolutely fine, but I avoid the 4 berth cabin  as I know I would feel claustraphobic with bed on the cabin wall. Thank you for any advice. 

Hi Colo Cruiser. There are only 2 of us in the cabin and that is the type of cabin with the "protruding" additional beds that I want to avoid so thank you for your reply. You understood what I meant  -  I wasn't sure if Princess had the same layout - although having done more research the cabins look almost identical to P/O.