Carnival Cruise - Decorating Door Question

caitlyncheri

Hi, new here, kinda.  I opened this account up several years ago to learn.  Well, I am getting to go on another cruise! I have been reading where people have decorate the door.  This sounds like fun.  But then I was reading where Carnival states it must be fire retardant.  Do they allow us to decorate?  If so, what can we use?  Have any of you found something that works better than other things?  Thanks, I am so excited.

Edited by caitlyncheri
left out info

We've used copy paper printed in color as a door sign, then printed on magnet sheets (didn't work had to use commend strips), dry eraser boards from the dollar tree and banners from bannersonthecheap- never had an issue.

Couple of quick tips- don't use tape to put on the door, use command strips or that sticky putty stuff (comes off easier) and doesn't do any damage. Also it shouldn't obstruct anyone from coming down the hall- so be careful with 3-D items. 

Have fun and decorate your door.

Those wall stickers sound great.  I am always wanting something just to help me find my cabin.  In the past, we've hung dizzy danglers from the mailbox.  They work well, since we can see them while coming down the hallway.  When we traveled with the family, we had a different color for each cabin.