Problems submitting photos

I completed a review of our recent cruise a few days ago and added one photo at the time. I received an email from Cruise Critic advising the review was published,  and that I could add photos to my review if I would like.

I have since made several attempts to add photos but keep getting messages that the file 'is not an image',  even though all the images are same format as the one successful photo that I added originally.

I resized the images and reloaded complete with captions,  and they appeared to upload successfully on hitting submit,  ( message said thank you for submitting photos) however, they are still not showing up and then today  I received another email  reminding me  to add photos.

When I try to check,  I see  all the past image attempts I have made with several duplicates showing   -  and all  are without their captions.  If I click the delete button on the duplicate images nothing happens,  and if I re-add captions nothing happens.   None of the photos are showing in my review aside from the original one posted. Has anyone else encountered this and have a fix? 

Thanks in advance

@the_travel_locks

Howdy! emo22.gif

Please email reviews@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your user name and the link to your review.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif