what is the best sale now?

fatbird

It has been 5 years since I booked a Celebrity cruise and when I started to research a cruise for 2021 I didn't see the 123go promo I had used the last time. Do they not have this promo anymore? If not, what is the best promo they do now?

The promotions change frequently.  123 Go has been gone for awhile.  Now there are 4 perks ( beverage package, OBC, prepaid gratuities and wi-fi).  They also now have non refundable deposits as well as refundable deposits. Non-refudable deposits come with a lower fare.   The promotions can offer 1, 2, 3 or 4 perks.  Currently the promotion  says save up $400 +add 4 perks and 50%off the 3rd and 4th guests.

In looking at a booking I have the current deal  would be a Non Refundable deposit and 1 perk with the option to add the other 3perks for $300 pp.  The prices were increased from the previous offer but the $300pp for the added 3 perks is not a bad deal.

This promotion ends in 33 hrs so a new variation will be here shortly.

Edited by jelayne

So many different scenarios now.  They have 2 rates.  Non-refundable and Refundable.  The non-refundable has better pricing.  The non-refundable promo now is choose 4 perks for a small amount or they are including one perk at the base non-refundable fare.  The perks are the same as the old 123go.  That has not changed.  $300 OBC for 2, unlimited internet for 2, gratuities for 2 or classic beverage package for 2.  Premium beverage package for all 4 perks.  

Non-refundable you will NOT get your deposit back.  If you cancel, they will hold $100/pp as a penalty and the remainder you are allowed to move over to a new sailing.  This is before final payment.  

I am not sure if this is at all relevant. I just rebooked a cruise from RC to Celebrity to get about the same price and 3 perks. My TA says it is all refundable as they have a group or something like that. I think that it is probably as good as it gets for us but just wanted to make sure. We don't need the internet at all but we have the Classic drink, the gratuities and the 300 dollar OBC and 75 dollar OBC from my TA.. I can cancel anytime til March 16 th or something with no penalty but don't think I  will need to.