Bermuda cruises

realnurse2

1 minute ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Tempting, but I have travel booked for this year. I don't see it for 2021 on the website, unfortunately.

I found a few for May 2021 on a TA website. The fares are pretty decent, but I have qualms about staying in their sardine can cabins. 😵

By the way, LTNS .. how ya been?

1 minute ago, Vic The Parrot said:

I found a few for May 2021 on a TA website. The fares are pretty decent, but I have qualms about staying in their sardine can cabins. 😵

By the way, LTNS .. how ya been?

Good. I seem to alternate between crossings on QM2 and cruises on HAL. I'm on this board more for the popcorn value!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vic The Parrot said:

Haven't seen you since that day in NY with QE2s last crossing.

That was a sad day. I still miss the old girl, but I've learned to love QM2, and I am crazy about QE--sailed her to Alaska and wish she did more out of the US.  The Vistas are definitely my favorite class of ship.

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

That was a sad day. I still miss the old girl, but I've learned to love QM2, and I am crazy about QE--sailed her to Alaska and wish she did more out of the US.  The Vistas are definitely my favorite class of ship.

It was sad. I think they're still mopping up our tears. 💦😱

2 hours ago, BRWolf said:

Wow. That’s quite a jump between their OV’s and Suites.  I am guessing a verandah is considered a suite?  Nice site, visually, though.

Edited by *Miss G*

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

Wow. That’s quite a jump between their OV’s and Suites.  I am guessing a verandah is considered a suite?  Nice site, visually, though.

I just looked at deck plans and you're right. A Verandah is a "suite." She's older and smaller and doesn't have a lot of verandah cabins. I liked the description of some as "an intimate suite" 225 sq ft plus 40 sq ft balcony.