Park Hyatt day pass

MICHE99

Can you just go to the Park Hyatt and buy the day pass? I'm seeing two places that offer them but the prices are wildly different. Resortpass dot com says that a day pass alone is $50. It includes the pool, a lounge chair, umbrella and wifi. Resort for a day is quoting $149 for all all that plus a two course lunch and 20% off alcohol.  Are they both legit? Is the lunch really worth $99? 

19 hours ago, MICHE99 said:

Are they both legit? Is the lunch really worth $99? 

I know firsthand that the resort for a day pass is legit at $149. I don't think the resortpass.com one at $50 is-- its not an inexpensive place and I would be shocked if they were letting people in at $50 to a resort that charges $500 a night. 

I just called Part Hyatt on St Kitts, the gal there informed me that I would need to book thru Resortpass.com, she would be unable to take reservations via the phone.  She told me the differences in the packages and said that none of them included lunch.  She said they are 30 minutes by taxi from the cruise ship port and that the snorkeling is very good there.  The spa access pass allows you to have a locker and use the showers...in addition to a few other things.

It is about $30 each way. That price is for up to 4 passengers sharing the ride. It should not be a problem for the hotel to call a taxi for you. You could have your driver return to pick you up at a prearranged time.