Uber vs Lyft vs Cab vs shuttle MIA to Hotel POM

phillyguy31

Flying into MIA staying at the Intercontinental pre-cruise, 4 of us. I am outnumbered by women so I am thinking there will be at least 4 large suitcase plus some carryons. I was planning on Super shuttle because I know there won't be an issue with luggage fitting but I have discovered they are no longer in business. I don't think that 1 cab will work, I was thinking of either Uber XL or the equivalent in Lyft. Although they may have enough seats I am not sure all the luggage will fit. I knoe that my SUV would quaflfy as an XL but with the seats up it wouldn't fit 4+ suitcases. Is there a recommended shuttle service and not just a company that finds a shuttle for you.

SUV/minivan taxi will run about $28-30 on the meter from MIA to your hotel. Same fare will get you an UberXL. If you need more room out the ladies in one UberX while you and most of the bags ride solo in another.  UberX from MIA to your hotel will be just under $20