Aquamar Spa Terrace Access Pass and Areas

LoryAnn

I was inquiring if anyone knows the pricing details or any additional info on the Aquamar Spa Terrace areas and the daily or weekly access pass for this area. 

Is there a daily pass fee or a full cruise pass fee?  In looking on line, most of the lounge chairs on the Aquamar Spa Terrace have built in umbrella covers, however, it seems as though it would be very hot and sunny on that upper area.  Because we are sailing in the Caribbean, we have concern about accessing lounge chairs on the main pool deck area so we thought purchasing the spa terrace pass would be a good option.  We do enjoy the thalassotherapy pool, heated chairs and steam rooms. However,  I believe that the dry sauna and wet steam room in the Aquamar Spa Terrace are separated into the men and women's respective change rooms, so I would not be able to relax with hubby in those areas. Not completely certain of this. but the you tube video appeared that was the case.  And finally, can I pre pay or pre book the Aquamar Spa Terrace pass before the cruise or do I have to do this once on board?

I do believe if I have a signature spa treatment, I would have access to the terrace spa for that short time frame after the spa treatment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LoryAnn said:

I was inquiring if anyone knows the pricing details or any additional info on the Aquamar Spa Terrace areas and the daily or weekly access pass for this area. 

Is there a daily pass fee or a full cruise pass fee?  In looking on line, most of the lounge chairs on the Aquamar Spa Terrace have built in umbrella covers, however, it seems as though it would be very hot and sunny on that upper area.  Because we are sailing in the Caribbean, we have concern about accessing lounge chairs on the main pool deck area so we thought purchasing the spa terrace pass would be a good option.  We do enjoy the thalassotherapy pool, heated chairs and steam rooms. However,  I believe that the dry sauna and wet steam room in the Aquamar Spa Terrace are separated into the men and women's respective change rooms, so I would not be able to relax with hubby in those areas. Not completely certain of this. but the you tube video appeared that was the case.  And finally, can I pre pay or pre book the Aquamar Spa Terrace pass before the cruise or do I have to do this once on board?

I do believe if I have a signature spa treatment, I would have access to the terrace spa for that short time frame after the spa treatment.

The Spa Terrace is an area which is managed by the Spa Director on the ship, and it is within that persons purview to manage occupancy by raising and lowering the price as need dictates.  

The Sauna and Steam Rooms are indeed segregated by sex.

just to add

the heated chairs are open to all on the  O  class ships 

AFAIK  they do not have them on the R ships

saunas are open to all no need for a spa pass for those like on some other lines

I believe that booking a Concierge level cabin would include full access.  (If that is an option for you)  I have no experience, but would imagine that on a warm weather cruise, with increased demand for pool/deck space, that additional access to the Spa Terrace for other cruisers might be limited?

i also wonder how much access is available with scheduled spa services?

Edited by Wishing on a star

I got a partial price list emailed from them the other day.   And here's what they said about booking:

Thank you for contacting the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center.  As requested, kindly see the attached Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center Brochure and Menu of Services for your review.  At this time, we are currently offering a limited menu of services available for pre-booking.  All other treatments and services may be requested once onboard at the Spa Desk.    Spa and Salon reservations will be accepted 30 days prior to the sailing date for all cruises departing prior to March 1, 2020.  For cruises departing on March 1, 2020 and beyond, spa and salon reservations will be accepted 60 days prior to the sailing date.  Spa and salon reservations can be made up to 7 days prior to the sailing date, thereafter reservations must be made onboard at the spa desk.  Spa and salon reservations can be submitted by email to Aquamar@oceaniacruises.com or by calling 305-514-2770 or toll free at 833-553-0084. 

Aquamar Menu of Services.pdf

Edited by TOLISTravellers
To add more info