Reduced Deposit Promo

missingmaui

We are looking at the Dream for the Oct. 9, 2021 Eastern Caribbean itinerary.  Currently, the required deposit is $500 under the Welcome Back promo from our January sailing.  Do you think that there will be a better reduced deposit promotion any time in the near future?  I don't mind paying $500 up front if I have to, but I'd prefer to put down less if possible and let that money earn interest before I make final payment in July 2021.  I think we've been spoiled, because we've always booked under $50/person deposit sales. 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:48 AM, missingmaui said:

We are looking at the Dream for the Oct. 9, 2021 Eastern Caribbean itinerary.  Currently, the required deposit is $500 under the Welcome Back promo from our January sailing.  Do you think that there will be a better reduced deposit promotion any time in the near future?  I don't mind paying $500 up front if I have to, but I'd prefer to put down less if possible and let that money earn interest before I make final payment in July 2021.  I think we've been spoiled, because we've always booked under $50/person deposit sales. 

I don't know how much interest you are earning, but I'll assume a generous 2%.  Two percent of $500 for 16 months is just over $13 - less than a dollar per month. Just something to think about 😉