Can't find the cruise I booked anywhere online.

FARMMOM24

It's probably silly but we recently booked a 6 night western caribbean  ( Independance Jan 24-30 2021) cruise on board our last cruise. It is nowhere to be found online. I was trying to see about booking another room for my parents, it shows it in my account as being there and booked. Is it still early to have it online?  It's got me wondering, I am a planner I need to micro manage this trip. 😉

Edited by FARMMOM24

Just now, molly361 said:

I can see it on a third party website but there is only 1 of each category showing (inside, OV and balcony) which can mean that the ship has been chartered.

Hmm so potentially I will need to adjust the vacation dates? Not a big deal as we literally said any cruise 5 nights or more between end of Dec and middle of March.

3 minutes ago, FARMMOM24 said:

Hmm so potentially I will need to adjust the vacation dates? Not a big deal as we literally said any cruise 5 nights or more between end of Dec and middle of March.

Don't do anything until they contact you.  If it gets cancelled they usually offer a few alternate sailing dates around that same time period price protected and a small amount of onboard credit  

• Like 1

Thank you I won't, we need every penny we can get sailing as a larger family. This was nice because we were booked in the spacious ocean view family room instead of two separate rooms. We will take what we can get so we can add in more fun stuff!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FARMMOM24 said:

My dad just found this. What do you think my odds of being bumped are? I am okay with going on this cruise still though.

http://www.imcconcerts.com/davidphelpsboatbash/assets/dp21cw-brochure-choir-small-.pdf

WWW.DAVIDPHELPSBOATBASH.COM

Good find Dad- guessing odds are 90% you will be bumped- but what do I know😎

Thanks, I wont. The kids school calendar for next year was released yesterday with tentative dates. We are not changing anything right now because we got the room we wanted on this ship.  If for some reason we do get bumped we will hopefully get to move to a sailing towards the end of Feb.  I am not going to stress about this. However, I really want to plan this! I am so excited to finally bring our kids with. Oh well it is what it is. No matter what I will end up on some ship at some point.