Tendering in Roatán

Rebels82

Will be in the Dawn 2/20 the same day that RCL Harmony of the Seas will be at Coxen Hole. I have read the NCL ship usually has to tender when they are there at same time as RCL. Is this still true?

if we have to tender and are NOT on an NCL excursion, does it take a long tome to get on the tender and get to shore? I am assuming those on NCL excursions will be on the first tenders.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, Rebels82 said:

That pier must have opened last week because we were there two weeks ago and it had a lot of work to go before it opened.

The Pearl was docked there when we visited and as soon as it departed they had construction equipment rolling over the pathway to that pier as well as down the pier itself. So I could see why you would think this. We were there 1/27 on the Breakaway. 

We received notice that this will be a tender port, rather we got a generic email telling us about tendering and contacting NCL confirmed that the Dawn will be tendering there in 3 weeks. So I’m guessing another ship will get the pier.