Viking App

Timetravelin

Yesterday I discovered that Viking Cruises has an app called Viking Voyager. I found it and downloaded it from my App Store. It shows up on a simple search in App Store. Evidently it shows port info, calendars and you can make reservations on it. It doesn’t activate until you access the WiFi onboard but you need to download it before you get there because of WiFi band width. I am surprised Viking does not promote or advertise this tool!

The Viking Voyager app is amazing! Did you know My Viking Journey isn’t available once you board the ship, it is strictly a planning tool. 

The Voyager app allows you to make appointments, reservations, check your calendar, see the Viking Daily, and so much more. 

A few passengers had older versions of the app on our cruise in December, they couldn’t view the menus. Deleted the app and reinstalled it, solved that problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

They do but it is well-buried. It is part of the Pre-Travel Checklist on MVJ.  https://www.myvikingjourney.com/beforeyougo/todo

If I’m not mistaken, it is also mentioned in the document package. And is often mentioned on these boards.  It is so useful for those of us who only get to make one or two dinner reservations ahead of time.  First thing we do once aboard and connected is to compare the  menus in the Restaurant and The Chef’s Table  and adjust and add reservations in Manfredi’s and TCT.  

• Like 1