Coco Cay Beach Club

Thom524

We’re going on Symphony in September. We paid $51 pp for our passes during the Black Friday sale. The current price is $79. I’ve heard they are as high as $199 pp on some cruises. 

Your pass gets you into the beach club which has a private beach area with loungers and umbrellas. There is a private infinity pool that has in water loungers and day beds around it that are first come first serve. There is a coffee and tea area with breakfast pastries. There is also a private restaurant with upgraded food such as steak and lobster. They have a deck with comfy chairs, sofas and rocking chairs to hang out in. There is a small bar as well. They supply towels so you don’t have to bring any off the ship. If you have a deluxe drink package it will work in the beach club.

There are several videos that people have posted online you can watch. Just google Coco Cay Coco Beach Club.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Thom524 said:

I understand that the Coco Cay beach Club is priced by the cruise but can anyone tell me the price for a typical Oasis cruise and what is included in the price?

Our Allure cruise has had prices change from $69 to $129 and back down again, today the price is $79.

Elevate your beach day with private beach access at Coco Beach Club. Plunge into the oceanfront infinity pool. Then relax on an in-water lounger. Top it all off with a drink at the bar, or kick back and don’t lift a finger with poolside attendant service. Dine at the complimentary restaurant at Coco Beach Club featuring lobster, grouper, and steak— plus a buffet of salads and starters. You’ll have everything you need during this day of relaxation, including complimentary chairs, umbrellas, and premium towels.

Space is limited and may sell out, so be sure to book before your cruise. Reserve pre-cruise for the biggest savings, only available on Cruise Planner.

Night Prior to Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: You will receive a letter in your stateroom with your tickets and a map to help you locate Coco Beach Club.

Perfect Day at CocoCay Port Day: Check-in at the Coco Beach Club arrivals plaza at the entrance of the clubhouse. Then kick back, relax and enjoy!

• Like 1

Price isn’t based on ship (since you quote Oasis specifically), it’s a basic supply and demand numbers game. Suggest you just watch the price in your cruise planner and purchase at a price you are comfortable paying. 

For the record, I purchased for our Anthem cruise in December at $65. Last week it jumped to $199 and I suspect it will stay there indefinitely. 

4 hours ago, BunnyHutt said:

Price isn’t based on ship (since you quote Oasis specifically), it’s a basic supply and demand numbers game. Suggest you just watch the price in your cruise planner and purchase at a price you are comfortable paying. 

For the record, I purchased for our Anthem cruise in December at $65. Last week it jumped to $199 and I suspect it will stay there indefinitely. 

We got ours for $51, so we are set. We also have an overwater bungalow, also on sale, so have 8 more passes.

Wonder how much I can scalp 8 tickets for? Gotta finance that bungalow somehow 😉

Edited by cured
  • Like 1