Different Beverage Package Question

Oscar13

Normally, by the time I get done with "coffee drinks" in the morning, beers throughout the day and cocktails in the evening, I can come pretty close to the 15 limit.  However, I just did the PBP in Alaska.  On a normal day I would not come close to 15, but probably close to break-even.  I would have to rethink the package if in Alaska or similar.

In the tropics?  Yep, PBP every time!

On 2/13/2020 at 5:02 PM, Katwoman007 said:

It was just one of those moments that was like, make it stop. lol I was not sure how to feel because I had a photo of the sign (which after 10 days of alaska photos it was not the easiest to find on my phone lol) and if it was not a "covered drink" for sure under the price, but whatever... we were charged only once vs all the other drink times. We had the package. We actually tried all the special drinks as well, without issue. Just annoying. I could have gone farther but honestly, we just let it go... that time. 

Can you share a copy of that picture?  I'm doing Alaska on the Royal and I'm wondering what specialty drinks may be available.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, linaka625 said:

Can you share a copy of that picture?  I'm doing Alaska on the Royal and I'm wondering what specialty drinks may be available.  Thanks!

Sure thing! I was told that these were NOT covered, which they were, except one time. I fought it as much as I could 😞 

2019-05-26 17.11.38.jpg

Bizarre someone would tell you those aren't covered under the package. I would ask for the beverage manage. We had an issue on one cruise where my wife was charged for a beer. She had gotten a pint and apparently there was no "button" for it or some nonsense like that. Apparently they thought it was "too large" or something. I pointed out that it was well below the cost threshold. No go. I asked to speak with the beverage manager. I politely pointed out the issue and within 20 minutes every bar got a memo. I was sitting in Wheelhouse when they received their copy and they brought it over to show me the issue had been resolved. The next day one of the Crooner's servers told my wife how nice it was to have someone "complain" in a calm and polite manner without trying to get any employee in trouble. Sadly, she was not only pleased but surprised to have something handled that way. I guess obnoxious people are the norm when there is an issue.

• Like 1