Newspapers on Riviera

retafcruiser

Top suites have an option for delivery of two papers.  When we've been there, we've opted for the NY Times and the Wall St. Journal.  When in lower levels, we are satisfied with the brief 4 page or so Oceania summation.  And with internet, yet, you can at least see headlines even if you don't have the time to really read an article.

If you are in Concierge (on the "O" ships) then you can read the papers for free in the lounge.

I'm not positive if you can purchase the papers on board but i THINK you still can. If you are below concierge level, I suspect that the cost of the papers if purchased would be far less than the higher cabin price for a concierge cabin  ...

Mura

2 hours ago, eldaradoe said:

if your booked in the Concierge level the Concierge Lounge has them free

Unless some selfish and entitled people have decided that these copies are their own personal copies and removed them from the lounge to their cabin - this unfortunately happens a lot (especially USA Today). British papers seems of less interest and are left in the lounge.

Edited by Paulchili

When we board I go to the reception desk and fill out a form and order the NY TIMES and it is sent to my stateroom every morning except Sunday.The cost was $6.75 per day. Your name and stateroom is printed on each page so know one can mistake you took it from the lounge.