Hilton La Romana Cruise Day Pass

KD Travel Adventures

Below is a link to a video of Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Resort. 

You can buy a day pass for $65. Taxi was $10-$15 per person round trip and ride was about 25-30 minutes. (Double check prices for confirmation).

For further details about video, resort, etc., there is a lengthy description on the YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/lrDOjNC2eQY

Subscribe to KD Travel Adventures for more fun and vacation ideas and help.

• 2 months later...

Follow up to my above post about Hilton La Romana All-Inclusive Resort Cruise Day Pass...

According to a post from Hilton La Romana's Twitter account this past week, they have a huge new pool that has several waterslides. It looked like a lot of fun, but if interested in this, be sure to double check that it is included in the day pass.  It would be an added bonus for me, but I would still go to Hilton La Romana if that was only for extended stay guests.

Also, immediately below is a video of walking directions from the cruise ship, through the cruise terminal, and just outside of the cruise terminal to where the taxis are located.  It is about a 25 minute taxi ride to Hilton La Romana.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Four posts in a row advertising this place???

Do you by any chance work there?

No, and where I work is not even close in proximity or industry. The only re-post on these four posts was for the walking directions of the cruise terminal, not Hilton La Romana, which I'm assuming you are referring to since I don't think you would advertise a cruise terminal.  As I mentioned in each re-post, the original YouTube link didn't work for the cruise terminal walking directions. I wish you could delete or edit a post, but since that's not an option, I figured the re-post was the way to go, and it would make more sense to explain why I was re-posting the video directions, rather than have people wonder why there were two postings of the same thing or click on a link that didn't work.  And, I have appreciated other peoples videos giving me helpful information and details, and I try to help others in the same way.  🙂 Have a great day! 

• 7 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 12:28 PM, KD Travel Adventures said:

No, and where I work is not even close in proximity or industry. The only re-post on these four posts was for the walking directions of the cruise terminal, not Hilton La Romana, which I'm assuming you are referring to since I don't think you would advertise a cruise terminal.  As I mentioned in each re-post, the original YouTube link didn't work for the cruise terminal walking directions. I wish you could delete or edit a post, but since that's not an option, I figured the re-post was the way to go, and it would make more sense to explain why I was re-posting the video directions, rather than have people wonder why there were two postings of the same thing or click on a link that didn't work.  And, I have appreciated other peoples videos giving me helpful information and details, and I try to help others in the same way.  🙂 Have a great day! 

Thanks KD Travel for the good and complete information!!

• 5 months later...

The Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach - All-Inclusive Resort is offering all incuslive resort pases for the day for cruise passengers.  They replied to my request for the Hilton with this information.

I think it was 89 for the day.

I still think I need to rest on the boat this day!

Looking so forward to a getaway after such a long time being confined.

We stay confined more than most and we really need a vacation!

Hoping for fun with all of you!