Drink package for teens on Breakaway

clpainter2001

Hi everyone, We are going on Breakaway July 19, 2020.  We have sailed RC before but first time on Norwegian.  My kids had the drink package on RC that allowed them to get virgin drinks and smoothies.  Is there anything similar on Breakaway?  My daughter is in the room with my mom and I thought would have the drink package as part of the room but I see it is only if she is 21 and she is only 18.  Advice please!!

No drink packages for the kids with Virgin drinks and smoothies. 

If a parent goes to guest arrives and complete the young adult alcohol waiver, your 18 year old will be allowed to get beer and wine on the cruise. They use to allow you to switch her from the soda package to the Corks and Caps package (for an additional fee),,, but I have not seen that mentioned in a while. 

Tip your pool bar tenders and waiters around the pool with a couple of singles with your adult order and they will cozy up to you and get your daughter any virgin drinks she wants. My  two daughters who are 10 and 12 never paid a dime for countless virgin mudslides and daiquiris on our 15 day Bliss Cruise last year. They even asked what they wanted each time . Money talks ......I would be tipping even without their drinks......