E mail from Harmony Waiter

villager70

Just thought I would post this  to show that the ship's staff remembers. We were on the Harmony  in Sept & Oct 2019 and had my time dinning. We had such a great wait staff in Sept when we boarded  in Oct (which turned out to be 11 days from hurricane) we got the same staff again. We parted ways after the cruise and have had no contact and have sailed three times since then on other vessels. This morning we received and e mail from India ,from our waiter, who is on his vacation home, saying hello and   hoping  that our 50th anniversary on Adventure  in  Jan went well.  This  really enforces that often how you treat the staff aboard  later comes back to you.  We will be on Harmony again in  Nov. and hopefully we will look him up if we cannot connect for service.       Bob & Nancy     The Villages, Florida

Edited by villager70
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Just thought I would post this  to show that the ship's staff remembers. We were on the Harmony  in Sept & Oct 2019 and had my time dinning. We had such a great wait staff in Sept when we boarded  in Oct (which turned out to be 11 days from hurricane) we got the same staff again. We parted ways after the cruise and have had no contact and have sailed three times since then on other vessels. This morning we received and e mail from India ,from our waiter, who is on his vacation home, saying hello and   hoping  that our 50th anniversary on Adventure  in  Jan went well.  This  really enforces that often how you treat the staff aboard  later comes back to you.  We will be on Harmony again in  Nov. and hopefully we will look him up if we cannot connect for service.       Bob & Nancy     The Villages, Florida

How sweet!!  Do you know if he will be on Harmony on his next contract??  If he is, how wonderful would that be!

14 minutes ago, buddylover said:

How sweet!!  Do you know if he will be on Harmony on his next contract??  If he is, how wonderful would that be!

We are going to e mail him today with their pictures from our cruise with them and hopefully  they will be aboard. Will try to contact ship management a couple weeks before sailing.