Liberty March 1 has Diamonds Galore

lovescats5

5 hours ago, frank808 said:

I haven't been on Grandeur and Enchantment for years(about 4).  But I remember the Grandeur had the DL in the back of the south seas lounge and on Enchantment the DL was above the VCL? Maybe the CL are the same and in that small room off to the port side of VCL? 

You are correct, I Had a senior moment.  The DL in the Grandeur is like the Rhapsody. On the Enchantment both are in the VCL about 1/2 level apart.  Not along the side like Vision and Rhapsody. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, island lady said:

Hi Frank!  We loved the little EN when she spent a few years here at PC.  When we were on that ship, the DL was up and over the VCL lounge, and the CL was facing aft just below it immediately opposite.  Could get very warm in there with the huge set of floor to ceiling windows and was a bit smaller than the DL.  We preferred the DL on EN...and most likely will do so on Grandeur as well, unless too crowded.  

According to Blizzard...he is saying it is just like EN set up.  But when I pull up the deck plans...shows indeed on deck six like Rhapsody is.  Hmmmm.....

I might have posted it wrong.  The Grandeur is like the Rhapsody.