iPhone app now Live-Android soon

garymfreedman

6 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

Thank you!  Downloaded and see that the check-in process is available, including reserving my private car transfer.

There's also a choice to ACTIVATE THE BAND, where I can confirm my delivery details.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbt001 said:

Thank you!  Downloaded and see that the check-in process is available, including reserving my private car transfer.

There's also a choice to ACTIVATE THE BAND, where I can confirm my delivery details.

With booking the transfer, does it just let you input an address within the allowed distance limit and any time you like, or is it more restrictive then that? 🤔 Would love any more specifics around this if you can see them - thank you! 

Edited by JoeKrano

9 hours ago, JoeKrano said:

With booking the transfer, does it just let you input an address within the allowed distance limit and any time you like, or is it more restrictive then that? 🤔 Would love any more specifics around this if you can see them - thank you! 

Step 6 (final step) is titled:  Step Aboard and it knew I had a private transfer.  There were two choices:  CALL or EMAIL.  As I completed this step early morning outside of operating hours, I chose email and a pre-formatted email asked for:

Party Size

Amount of Luggage

Location for pickup

Approx pickup time

Flight Number

It's free-form, so I was able to time my local address and type "Local Residence" along side the flight number.  I also typed a pick-up time earlier than the 2pm embarkation time I've read about.   So, I'm guessing I will be called in a few days from a RockStar Agent who will either confirm or adjust my time.

While it started the email with "Ahoy, RockStar Agent" it does not appear to include ANY specific information about the sailor.  So the only way they will link the email to a reservation is through the email address if they have the same on file.

I processed my request on a device where the email is different than what they have on file, so  I included the reservation number, a cell phone and my full name.

Edited by rbt001

Yesterday I downloaded the iPhone version on my old iPhone and thought we were upgraded!  Originally booked in a regular Sea Terrace, the APP was showing us now in a Central Sea Terrace.  😄  But when I logged in from the computer, our original booking showed.

Then this morning the iPhone APP showed us moved to a Limited Sea Terrace.  I logged out and in again.  Now I can't get the APP to work period.

Ah well - off to get the Android version.  Hmm... still shows me moved to a Limited Sea Terrace.  When I log in to my account from a computer, all is good.  Just an APP glitch to be worked out then.

Edited by Kesali

12 hours ago, Smiesgiy said:

Downloaded it.  A little buggy still.  Could input all the travel info, but had trouble with inputting inbound and outbound flights.  No real functionality yet. 

It only seems to admit that MIA exists. Since I'm flying into PBI and out of FLL, it's not interested yet. 

I passed on two app issues to sailor services:

1)  When I entered my actual flight number, it suggested a flight that had nothing to do with mine.

2) On the page where you select boarding time, at least in my case, there was no way to select a time, it was a static page...

17 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

I passed on two app issues to sailor services:

1)  When I entered my actual flight number, it suggested a flight that had nothing to do with mine.

2) On the page where you select boarding time, at least in my case, there was no way to select a time, it was a static page...

I also entered my flight info, and it gave back incorrect destination and time... I was, however able to choose my check min time. The earliest slot available was 2:00 pm...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I also entered my flight info, and it gave back incorrect destination and time... I was, however able to choose my check min time. The earliest slot available was 2:00 pm...

How were you able to enter the time? i have tapped, squeezed, swiped, and I can't get anything to show time options..

2 hours ago, garymfreedman said:

How were you able to enter the time? i have tapped, squeezed, swiped, and I can't get anything to show time options..

Under check in, in the section called "step aboard" ... When I opened that section, it allowed me to select between 3 or 4 different times...

51 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Under check in, in the section called "step aboard" ... When I opened that section, it allowed me to select between 3 or 4 different times...

Interesting-I have no way to select any times.....Guess I'll have to wait. Just like having to wait for booking anything, since you still can't do that in the app.....