Seaview Medi with 11 and 13 yrs old kids

MANDMTRAVEL

Hi, Sorry if this has been asked already but, I can't find much info from recent Seaview posts.  I need help with a couple of things:

1. What time is the late dinning?

2. Do you get wristbands or you have to buy them? (we are not YC)

3. Are the wristbands just to open the doors? What other uses can it have?

4. Are kids allowed to use them?

5. Kid friendly excursions you recomend on your own? I cant afford MSC excursions.

6. Is the drink package worth it on this sailing? Since there is not sea day.. not sure about this.

7. What is the age for the kids clubs categories? Trying to figure out if my 11 yrs will be on the same as my 13 yrs old.

Thank you in advance,

The bracelets are $5 each (in the Caribbean) and anyone can wear them.  They will do everything your cruise card does except clock you on and of the ship.  

Get a copy of Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports.  He tells you what there is to see in the ports, how much you can do in the time you have and how to do it without an organized excursion.  Also visit the Ports of Call board here.  

According to the MSC website, the Junior Club is 7-11 and the Young Club is 12-14.  I have no experience with the clubs so I can't guess if the 11 y/o would be allowed to move up.  Since you will not have a sea day, and there is lots of outdoor entertainment (pools, slides) it might be a moot point.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

The bracelets are $5 each (in the Caribbean) and anyone can wear them.  They will do everything your cruise card does except clock you on and of the ship.  

Get a copy of Rick Steves' Mediterranean Cruise Ports.  He tells you what there is to see in the ports, how much you can do in the time you have and how to do it without an organized excursion.  Also visit the Ports of Call board here.  

According to the MSC website, the Junior Club is 7-11 and the Young Club is 12-14.  I have no experience with the clubs so I can't guess if the 11 y/o would be allowed to move up.  Since you will not have a sea day, and there is lots of outdoor entertainment (pools, slides) it might be a moot point.  EM

Thank you very much!!!!