having trouble with Deck 11 plans on Horizon

Sersee

I have Cabins 11268 and 11264 on hold right now. I have been looking at the Deck plans to make sure I didn't pick a noisy cabin. I am struggling with the map lol. It's hard to tell but is Waterworks right over my cabins?  Or is it a little bit ahead?  Has anyone had these cabins and can tell me if they are super noisy due to waterworks? 

looks like you are right under the stair case in that front corner of the slide area, right by the slide exits.  your rooms should be where the red box is in the picture

horizon11.pdf

Edited by bstel
add picture
  • Like 1

Cabin 11268 I think for sure would be problematic in terms of noise but 11264 is under cabin 12218 so it might be OK. If you like that deck and area of the deck, I would try to move a few cabins further forward, like maybe 11254 and 11256 or move to the starboard side with 11257 and 11259 or 11253 and 11255.

Edited by joepeka

Hmmm. That's probably why it's the only rooms left that are next to each other.   I could go up to Deck 14 but those are the spa cabins and Im not sure I want that. But... I guess if that is all I can find.. not much of a choice.