Bayonne B2B disembark question.?

Doing a back to back on oasis out of bayonne

My question is. To my understanding I get my 2nd room key either night before or in the morning of the assembly.

If I want to disembark that morning and get off the ship. 

How would I re board the ship?

Do I need to re check in with the public minus my luggage?

Do I need all documents even tho I have my new key already or can I board thru a priority line? 

Thank you!!

16 minutes ago, caddykid12 said:

Doing a back to back on oasis out of bayonne

My question is. To my understanding I get my 2nd room key either night before or in the morning of the assembly.

If I want to disembark that morning and get off the ship. 

How would I re board the ship?

Do I need to re check in with the public minus my luggage?

Do I need all documents even tho I have my new key already or can I board thru a priority line? 

Thank you!!

I will answer you out of order.

You do not check in with the general public.

You do not need setsail pass for second cruise.

You will get a letter in your stateroom a couple of days before the end of the first cruise.  It will give you the details about getting your new SeaPass card if you are going to get off the ship on turnaround day.  It will also tell you the window of time during which you must disembark.

When you return, it must be after new boarding has begun.  You have to go through the security screening, but then you just proceed to board.  Several people will ask to see your SeaPass Card, and you will tell them that you are "in transit".  You will be the only one with a card, since new passengers will  not get theirs until they get to their cabins, as you did on your first leg.

47 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I will answer you out of order.

You do not check in with the general public.

You do not need setsail pass for second cruise.

You will get a letter in your stateroom a couple of days before the end of the first cruise.  It will give you the details about getting your new SeaPass card if you are going to get off the ship on turnaround day.  It will also tell you the window of time during which you must disembark.

When you return, it must be after new boarding has begun.  You have to go through the security screening, but then you just proceed to board.  Several people will ask to see your SeaPass Card, and you will tell them that you are "in transit".  You will be the only one with a card, since new passengers will  not get theirs until they get to their cabins, as you did on your first leg.

So they know to just let me proceed to board anytime I get back to the port as long as regular boarding has started?

7 minutes ago, caddykid12 said:

So they know to just let me proceed to board anytime I get back to the port as long as regular boarding has started?

Everyone "just boards" once the initial rush is over.  But yes, if you get there while groups are still being called to board, you can just go to the front and say "in transit" (they will probably give you a little intransit card to show), and they will let you board.

Merion Mom provided (as always) great information.  Just expanding on a couple more.

Let guest services know your plan to leave the ship at turn around day. If you plan to leave early, they will give you your new seapass card and an "In-transit" card...could be the day before disembarkation or early that morning.

When you leave the ship, you'll need your old seapass card to disembark.  When you return, you simply show them your new seapass card and the "In-transit" card.  You still have to go through the security line. (Put away your old seapass card so you don't confuse it with your new one...yes, I've done it.

You may want to ask, but there's usually a special lunch for B2B passengers.  Limited menu but very nice.  It could be in the MDR or one of the specialty restaurants.  Happy Sailing(s) 😊.