Symphony Solarium Dinner -- Is it ALL buffet?

Ate dinner at Solarium Bistro on Oasis pre refurb, and ENTREES were ordered and served at our table, not buffet.  Is that the case on Symphony?  I made reservations for four of us for final night dinner in about three weeks, thinking it would be similarly low key and quieter than main dining room.  Now I'm not so sure.  On another thread, one person said that Solarium dinner on Symphony is ALL buffet.  Another commented that this is the case on Harmony, and that it was full of families, and very loud.  That couple left Solarium to go to My Time dining in MDR.

If any of you have eaten dinner in Solarium recently, could you please share your experience?  If all buffet, were the entrees properly prepared and presented?  Was it crowded?  Noisy?

We have enjoyed dinner there for years, but last harmony cruises (B2B October 2019) it was filled with families and not the relaxing atmosphere we were used to. We left a few minutes after being seated between two tables with several young children each. We may give it a try again, especially when we are on for more than one week. 

I am not complaining  as RCCL is a family line. The venue experience wasn’t for us this past time.  

m

ps-I was likely  poster on the other thread. Wasn’t that just a few days ago? Why would you question when I wrote about families for dinner? What about what the others wrote about symphony buffet. Do you think we would make that up? 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1