Good Morning from the Equinox!

Cwspy

Enjoying our wonderful cruise!! This experience has exceeded our expectations and I can't say enough about what a good time we are having. There is plenty to do....or you can do nothing at all. 

As I write this, I am enjoying the moonlight dancing off the water in the quiet on the early morning sitting on our  starboard balcony.  

20200309_052333.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cwspy,

Sincere best wishes for a fantastic cruise...switch off from the world and enjoy some cruise magic!

We were on Equinox in September and loved every minute. We have many X cruise experiences behind us but for food quality and service we received our best ever in Murano’s and Tuscan...They simply made every effort to make each of our visits memorable....Strongly suggest you try!

Enjoy and again best wishes...

• Like 1

I am still very surprised that cruisers are allowed to self-serve at  the buffet.  On our recent cruise, it was disgusting seeing cruisers serve themselves while coughing, picking nose, wiping on sleeve,  etc.  We ate elsewhere after seeing that.  For lunch, we went to the Mast Grill, to the Spa Cafe or to a venue where we were served.  

When we were on a cruise  with a Noro scare, staff served the food.  Why not now?

• Like 1