Alaska 2021

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

Well, maybe I will post something more positive, during the current situation!   I see that the Regal will be moving to the West Coast and doing Alaska next year.  I enjoyed the Regal.  It will be doing an Inside Passage without Glacier Bay. (which we have done).  This includes the Endicott/Tracy Arm Fjord area, before docking a Juneau after noon.  Right now there are no shore excursions offered for this.  I have heard about the smaller boat tour of Tracy Arm, that is sometimes available from the ship on other cruises.    Does anyone here have any idea if this will be offered, but maybe just has not been listed yet?   That would be the one reason that I might like to do this particular cruise.  

We will be sailing to Alaska on PCL in September 2020. We booked this cruise in October 2019.  Our cruise includes Endicott Arm, which connects to Tracy Arm.  We’ve done the excursion on the smaller boat that you referred to.  AMAZING!!!  Probably our favorite excursion of any cruise! The excursion didn’t show up in our list of excursion options until a few weeks ago.  Keep checking this list - I’m sure it will show up. If you decide you want to do it, book it ASAP.  It usually sells out before the ship sets sail.  As suekel indicated above, it is very cold - just bundle up and you’ll be fine.  Definitely use gloves, a scarf and an ear band in addition to your coat. You can always go inside if you get too cold on the deck of the boat, but we spent most of the day outside.  Scenery was just too gorgeous to miss!!  The boat also has binoculars for you to use as well as a very good keepsake map - and yummy Juneau coffee.  Enjoy your Alaska cruise if you do book this one - Alaska is absolutely amazing!  It’s our favorite cruising area for sure.