Carnival phone contact

8 hours ago, JohnGc said:

Wow,  Carnival Australia must be busy. Tried to phone to make an enquiry but gave up after 1 hr. Anyone  else had a problem ?

Not yet, but I would think they are inundated with people trying to get information on, or cancel their cruses.

My partner got through yesterday at about 1 hour 30 minutes - late afternoon.  If that didn't work we were going to try again during US business hours when I assume there are more people at work in their call centre.

It's a shame they don't let you do more things yourself online.

12 hours ago, bazzaw said:

I'm looking for my $20,000 refund from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haven't even bothered trying to call them - certainly no answers to my emails! 

Hi Bazzaw

I also have had no luck with calls. They are no doubt very busy however its rather makes the option of re booking moot if no one can get though. Wondering if you have another email for Carnival as the only one I have is the one sent from Carnival which is not "currently monitered". Thanks.

Waydago

Hopefully  this will all settle down soon. It is a shame there has been no notifications from Carnival to let people know that they are having a problem answering  enquiries and how long the wait will be when on the phone. Some companies let you know how far you have progressed up the line of callers.

5 hours ago, waydago said:

Hi Bazzaw

I also have had no luck with calls. They are no doubt very busy however its rather makes the option of re booking moot if no one can get though. Wondering if you have another email for Carnival as the only one I have is the one sent from Carnival which is not "currently monitered". Thanks.

Waydago

All emails for Carnival Corp go to a carnival email address- but the address may be different depending on subject matter and cruiseline - I have sent emails to them re Cunard cruiseline - got back "automated thank you" reply - but no real reply as yet

Phoned Carnival today and finally got through.  Be warned though it took me 2 hrs with the phone on speaker going through the same two tunes over and over.   Once they answered the rep was very helpful and sorted out my problem in an instance. 

Edited by JohnGc