Golden Princess Akaroa 15 March

I think the Golden Princess is stranded here with nowhere to go. New Zealand won't let them tender passengers ashore and now Australia have banned all cruise ships. And there is now the suggestion that there are cases of coronavirus on board!!! 

Where to now? Back to home port Melbourne and hope they are allowed to disembark? Common sense would say yes!

Edited by Fletch1

1 hour ago, Fletch1 said:

I think the Golden Princess is stranded here with nowhere to go. New Zealand won't let them tender passengers ashore and now Australia have banned all cruise ships. And there is now the suggestion that there are cases of coronavirus on board!!! 

Where to now? Back to home port Melbourne and hope they are allowed to disembark? Common sense would say yes!

shes left the habour going by ship tracker shes heading to bottom of nz at the moment 

• Like 1

I should add if Coronavirus is on board, once all have been tested and they will then have to self isolate for 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

4 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Monday morning....

Marine traffic shows her just below  Dunedin and the route forecast shows her rounding the bottom of the South Island  and then heading in a straight line back to  Melbourne ..

Bridge Cam confirms Melbourne.

A live picture from the bridge of the Golden Princess