Sky upgrade

ToyFoxFan

53 minutes ago, blue cow dog said:

They tried to move us from our favorite cabin (inside sideways up high mid-aft) to another inside lower and forward.  Nope  If  they want to move us to a balcony, then we would consider it.  

We, too, love high interior sideways rooms and have refused upgrades like you describe in the past.   We are sailing on 18 Feb and were right where wanted to be, but they sent us a balcony change yesterday (down low...but we'll take it).  

Got upgraded on both the sky and enchanted that we are taking back to back (or side by side as some say ).. We declined the first as they moved us from Marina balcony to Aloha...no thanks. The Sky upgrade was much better as we got moved from Marina balcony to Marina mini suite.. Have had a mini quite a few times and love them. 

Wow - great upgrades!   you’ll like the curtain separating bed from the seating area and more spacious bathroom.  Caution though - we found minis addictive, particularly since I’m an early riser and love to grab coffee and read my book, which I can’t do comfortably in a balcony room anymore.  Congrats!  

3 hours ago, ToyFoxFan said:

We are booked on Sky 10 day Southern February 28th 2021. We were upgraded from a standard balcony to a mini-suite yesterday. How exciting1 Have never been in I mini-suite and can't wait

Congrats on the great upgrade!!

Another upgrade.  10 day from Ft. Lauderdale Feb 18.  From an inside sideways (C322) to an obstructed balcony (E528).  Couldn't turn it down. A $815/person upgrade at no cost to us!!!  This is our first upgrade after four sailings.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ToyFoxFan said:

We are booked on Sky 10 day Southern February 28th 2021. We were upgraded from a standard balcony to a mini-suite yesterday. How exciting1 Have never been in I mini-suite and can't wait

We received an upgrade as well , from a balcony to a mini! Our cruise is Feb. 8, 2021. We are exited! What a nice surprise. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LoriPhil said:

Wow - great upgrades!   you’ll like the curtain separating bed from the seating area and more spacious bathroom.  Caution though - we found minis addictive, particularly since I’m an early riser and love to grab coffee and read my book, which I can’t do comfortably in a balcony room anymore.  Congrats!  

I am also early riser and love drinking coffee on balcony.Can't wait for mini suite 1st time

We got an upgrade on the Royal in October too, from a Balcony to Mini suite, we took it (even though its not a deck I particularly like but I can overcome that objection for more space). I think Princess has absolutely gone above and beyond during this crisis and I am a customer for life. We are booked on NCL next year too and I am hoping they follow suite but I am not holding my breath.

Patrick

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I just emailed my crack PVP to make sure it wasn't marked as such 

Thanks

I suspect they have to move all the balconies up first before they can move Inside Cabins, I am sure it will come. They must be snowed under right now.

• Thanks 1