for fun: Do/Would you still put on all your makeup and decent clothes if you are quarantined

slidergirl

40 minutes ago, awhfy said:

We dropped our landline in 2016, haven’t missed it once. 

we have Xfinity. Cable, internet & phone. Cable will be gone when we figure out streaming. Our phone is Sooo much cheaper with Xfinity than AT&T & our service is better

Hi Melody, I have cable too and have never even tried to figure out streaming.

• Like 1

I still have my landline.  I don't carry my cell around the house - it's always in my purse sitting on the kitchen counter and it's always on silent mode.  I don't give out my cell number unless I have to (work, some friends, contact in case of emergency on vacation).  I have it down to basic service so it isn't that expensive.  I keep a dumb "princess" type phone around in case the power goes out or something like that - just plug it in and it'll work.  I just don't want to rely on my cell for everything.   I do have Xfinity for my TV and internet.  My TV in the living room is from 2009, so it isn't the "smartest" one and I can so some streaming.  My TV in the bedroom is totally dumb so it needs cable - can't do rabbit ears up here in the mountains.  

I lost a day somewhere!  I swore today was Sunday.  oops.

OOTD:  It's going to get up to 80 today so it's Tshirt and shorts today,

I don't carry my cell around the house....maybe my floor plan is different but I keep my cell on the end table next to my lazy boy in the living room and can hear it from whatever room I am in....

And I went to the Xfinity store and the package I am on actually saves me more than I would pay to get rid of the land line. So, I will keep it for now but I really got so annoyed the other day I unplugged it and wrapped the cord around the phone and put it in the other room. So it is still active but I got tired of have it ring with one spam call after another.