P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

Oh dear, there’s lots of people with coughs and colds but hadn’t heard of people with you know what. I had a day of a runny nose, thick head and feeling washed out but that quickly subsided and now I just have a cough now and again.

We’re out on an excursion today in Halifax including the Titanic Cemetery but there are 2 other cruise ships in so I hope that it can be reasonably quiet and respectful there.

I’m in isolation now

Not sure yet how long for 

think I am going to miss New York 

1 hour ago, gadabout60 said:

To my fellow Sky princess cruisers

i too developed a head cold a couple of days ago and today tested positive for you know what 

take extra care

While that you are soon feeling better.

It has been suddenly going my village he last few weeks, mostly not feeling too ill, and also my son's village, way up north in Cumbria.  The new vaxes are about to appear, according to my email from the nhs, and officially start on 3rd.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lincslady said:

It has been suddenly going my village he last few weeks, mostly not feeling too ill, and also my son's village, way up north in Cumbria.  The new vaxes are about to appear, according to my email from the nhs, and officially start on 3rd.

Definitely 3rd here, I have mine booked and the flu vaccine at the same time.  DH has his booked for on 7th just for Covid, he doesn't want 2 aching arms at the same time.

5 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Definitely 3rd here, I have mine booked and the flu vaccine at the same time.  DH has his booked for on 7th just for Covid, he doesn't want 2 aching arms at the same time.

My flu one is on Saturday and the other one is two weeks later. My personal preference is not to have them at the same time.

• Like 1