Website Broken - Can't Access My Booked Cruise

lorimay

We have a cruise booked in August and today I tried logging into the Azamara website so I could review it. The login function is disabled on the website so I am unable to access my account. Can someone tell me if what's going on - I know everything is in chaos but why would I not be able to see my booked cruise? 

This is actually part of a bigger issue for me. I booked this cruise through a large online travel agent and my final payment is due this week - but we need to cancel the cruise (ironically not because of the virus or related to health in any way). My agent at the travel agency has apparently been laid off and is not responding to emails or phone calls. I have been trying to reach customer service there and did send an email but have been on hold for an hour at this point. 

My understanding is that Azamara can't cancel it for us if the travel agent made the reservation. I may be between a rock and a hard place here.

1 hour ago, lorimay said:

We have a cruise booked in August and today I tried logging into the Azamara website so I could review it. The login function is disabled on the website so I am unable to access my account. Can someone tell me if what's going on - I know everything is in chaos but why would I not be able to see my booked cruise? 

This is actually part of a bigger issue for me. I booked this cruise through a large online travel agent and my final payment is due this week - but we need to cancel the cruise (ironically not because of the virus or related to health in any way). My agent at the travel agency has apparently been laid off and is not responding to emails or phone calls. I have been trying to reach customer service there and did send an email but have been on hold for an hour at this point. 

My understanding is that Azamara can't cancel it for us if the travel agent made the reservation. I may be between a rock and a hard place here.

I just tried and was able to log in to my account on Azamara.com and see details of my booked cruise. Did you try through ‘My Account’ at the top of the page or through  ‘OnLine  Check In’ or ‘Log In to My Account’ in the menu at the bottom of the page? All of these are working for me at present. 

• Like 1

A slightly different website issue is frustrating me. I can log in with no problem, but logged in or not, haven’t been able to access the U.S. site for several days. I usually find myself at the European site, but occasionally, the U.K. site. I’m assuming that from the currency cruises are priced in and slightly different options offered. It’s not a problem currently; I’m just looking at options a year or so out, but still seems strange.

Melissa

58 minutes ago, Melissaghoti said:

A slightly different website issue is frustrating me. I can log in with no problem, but logged in or not, haven’t been able to access the U.S. site for several days. I usually find myself at the European site, but occasionally, the U.K. site. I’m assuming that from the currency cruises are priced in and slightly different options offered. It’s not a problem currently; I’m just looking at options a year or so out, but still seems strange.

Melissa

Hi Melissaghoti,

Before I report this to our IT department, may I ask if you double checked the country flag at the bottom of the page? 

2 hours ago, lorimay said:

I'm sorry you need to cancel lorimay, but I am glad it's not due to a health issue.

Which cruise are you booked on...ship & date? 

Did you write to AzamaraCustomerService@Azamara.com?  

“Hi Melissaghoti,

Before I report this to our IT department, may I ask if you double checked the country flag at the bottom of the page?”

I hadn’t, but did and found I was looking at Ireland today. Clicked the proper flag and I’m good. Thanks, Bonnie. 

29 minutes ago, Melissaghoti said:

“Hi Melissaghoti,

Before I report this to our IT department, may I ask if you double checked the country flag at the bottom of the page?”

I hadn’t, but did and found I was looking at Ireland today. Clicked the proper flag and I’m good. Thanks, Bonnie. 

Glad it was an easy fix!

Thank you for looking at our 2021 cruises!

We appreciate your loyalty ❤️ and look forward to welcoming you back aboard.

I did double-check the flag at the bottom of the page and it was set to "other countries". So I changed it to the US flag and I was able to log in. I had no idea that the country option was there at the bottom or why it had me in "other countries".

I was able to get to speak to someone at the travel agency after being on hold for over two hours - not really a hardship since I was working  at my desk and just had the phone on speaker as background noise. They were able to cancel my cruise. Obviously a huge disappointment but we'll make it on Azamara some day! Thanks for the assistance.

• Like 2