Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I hope the ship is in good shape. I haven't been aboard Freedom in awhile and have it booked for this coming March. What is your itinerary? Hope you have a great time.

My past two cruises on Odyssey the luggage was at the cabin door when cabins opened up for guests.

We also stop at St. Thomas and San Juan. We’re staying on for next week and it’s Labadee and Cayman. 

Ship is in very good shape, I haven’t noticed anything worn. The Windjammer is very good. Dinner in the dining room last night was okay, not great. But that could be because the fish was not nearly as good as Gilbert’s. Playmakers was crowded with football fans. More children than I expected but that seems the norm now.

Crown lounge is limited to Pinnacle and Diamond Plus during happy hour. It was not crowded last night. 
Let me know if there’s anything you want to know. I’ll be happy to research!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

CC is more glitchy than ever these days.  I picture someone (their IT) having to beat on the top of an old server to keep it going most days. 🤭  

I hope, if the same thing that happened to me happens to others, they realize they need to look for the thread and make a post so that the thread will show up in their list. I thought it very odd that there were no new posts early this morning and my first thought was the thread was deleted and how would everyone then reconnect with each other.🫨

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ATG said:

We also stop at St. Thomas and San Juan. We’re staying on for next week and it’s Labadee and Cayman. 

Ship is in very good shape, I haven’t noticed anything worn. The Windjammer is very good. Dinner in the dining room last night was okay, not great. But that could be because the fish was not nearly as good as Gilbert’s. Playmakers was crowded with football fans. More children than I expected but that seems the norm now.

Crown lounge is limited to Pinnacle and Diamond Plus during happy hour. It was not crowded last night. 
Let me know if there’s anything you want to know. I’ll be happy to research!

Kids don't really bother me. The way I see it, for every kid there is one less adult on the ship competing for Solarium space.😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

@Ocean Boy  There’s an article in today’s Wall Street Journal about one of your “ favorite “ shows , Doctor Odyssey . According to the co-creator it is a morality tale . “ The show is a metaphor for purgatory and a commentary on the role of pleasure in  American life  “.  I completely missed the boat on this one . I thought , it was bad TV . It was inspired by Below Deck . 

It must be close to Halloween . Things are disappearing into the night. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NHProud said:

@Ocean Boy  There’s an article in today’s Wall Street Journal about one of your “ favorite “ shows , Doctor Odyssey . According to the co-creator it is a morality tale . “ The show is a metaphor for purgatory and a commentary on the role of pleasure in  American life  “.  I completely missed the boat on this one . I thought , it was bad TV . It was inspired by Below Deck . 

It must be close to Halloween . Things are disappearing into the night. 

Well, I'm pretty sure that if I was on that ship for a cruise it would seem like I missed Purgatory and went straight to He!!.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5