How to get a refund for Holland America future cruise

The last day of our cruise earlier this year we signed up and put a deposit towards a future cruise that we could pick at a later date. I am 99% sure that we were told that this deposit ($200/2) was 100% refundable. We have decided that we are done cruising and would like the refund. Can anyone tell me how to get this type of refund?  I think it was called "future cruise deposit  $100 per guest." I would prefer not to be on the telephone for 2 hours so a form to fill out, or an email address would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by beaverislander

I don't know if a FCD is refundable 'on request'.

If it is not used within 4 years then it is refunded to the credit card used to purchase it.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Future Cruise Deposits are non-transferable.
2. Future Cruise Deposits are for new bookings only.
3. Future Cruise Deposits are issued per person.
4. Future Cruise Deposits currency is non-changeable. The currency of the Future Cruise Deposit and the booking it is applied
must match.
5. The Future Cruise Deposit should be applied to a booking that sails four (4) years from the date of purchase and will be
automatically cancelled and refunded if not used within that time.
6. Additional guests in the stateroom who do not have a Future Cruise Deposit will be required to pay the normal deposit.
7. Future Cruise Deposits do not apply to cruises shorter than 3 days, waitlist bookings, World Cruises, Grand Voyages or
segments thereof.
8. The shipboard credit offer or any unused portion is not redeemable for cash.
9. Our standard cancellation policy applies to Future Cruise Deposits if booking is cancelled within the Cancellation Fee period.
10. When you have decided on your next cruise, please contact your travel professional to arrange your bookings. You may also
contact Holland America Line by visiting our website at www.hollandamerica.com.

1 hour ago, Alberta Quilter said:

See this recent thread on the same subject:  

Sounds like it is easy to do but one has to call HAL. I expect if you have a PCC, you could call him/her to get the refund.

I am the original poster on the above thread.

I called HAL 5 days ago to request a refund on my FCDs. The person who I talked with did not have a clue at first what I was asking. She put me on hold multiple times while she was "checking". Eventually she took my name, Mariner #, and the FCD #. She said it would take 3 to 5 business days for the refund to show up on my credit card. So far nothing, but I would have been surprised if it did get processed that quickly.

I know things must be totally crazy at HAL right now so I will give it a few more days and then follow up with my PCC if I haven't gotten the refund.