Cruise Countdown

wvrose54

I got into the one sight and it was giving me a hard time registering so i just said forget it. I am not too computer smart. lol

Something can't be right. :confused: You do not have to register on any of those sites.

Which one were you trying to get?

I know these are probably the same as the others above, but try them anyway and see if they work.

Here are three of them if you want to change them Here are the sites for some of the clocks.

http://www.*****/cd/vc/

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php When this one opens it will say, select your ticker ruler.

http://www.echlforums.com/clock.htm Take the BB code on the right.

When you copy any of them, go to the User CP above on the left. Click it open, click edit signature, and paste it into your signature box.

• 6 months later...
okay...I tried two of them and selected one of the two. Lets see if mine comes out.

apparently not.

Looks like you figured it out. I went through the same process, then finally clicked on one of those banners and figured it out. I read your story on another thread, I look forward to hearing how your first cruise goes. These forums were a big help before our cruise. Just remember like rectums. everyone has an opinion. What ship/destination did you pick?

Looks like you figured it out. I went through the same process, then finally clicked on one of those banners and figured it out. I read your story on another thread, I look forward to hearing how your first cruise goes. These forums were a big help before our cruise. Just remember like rectums. everyone has an opinion. What ship/destination did you pick?

I can't see the signature showing up. When I preview it I can see it, but so far it has not shown up in the board at all....but here is another try.

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean in Nov. CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Martiin, three days at sea. The only excursion we have attempted to sign up for so far, but it's not accessible through the RCCL site at this moment, is the ATV adventure in St. Martin.

Your pictures were gorgeous and I just KNOW my husband is going to have the best time. Okay...lets see if the dang signature works this time.

I can't see the signature showing up. When I preview it I can see it, but so far it has not shown up in the board at all....but here is another try.

We are doing the Eastern Caribbean in Nov. CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Martiin, three days at sea. The only excursion we have attempted to sign up for so far, but it's not accessible through the RCCL site at this moment, is the ATV adventure in St. Martin.

Your pictures were gorgeous and I just KNOW my husband is going to have the best time. Okay...lets see if the dang signature works this time.

ITs showing up fine for me, assuming your using Internet Explorer, try going into TOOLS OPTIONS and dump your temporary files. Did you see our BOB pictures? I still can't quit talking about that excursion in St Thomas.

Oh, you didn't mention which ship. Did you?

Yeah, I mentioned the Mariner, and we will be in St. Thomas and YES, I saw your BOB pictures. I would so love to try that.

I am on Netscape.....that doesn't mean I can't use internet explorer....Hubby just has a thing about Netscape being more secure.

p.s. I just found out how to view it in the post. I went into my profile and on the left I clicked on edit options, and allowed images and everything to be shown inside threads and posts. Sumpthin like that.

ITs showing up fine for me, assuming your using Internet Explorer, try going into TOOLS OPTIONS and dump your temporary files. Did you see our BOB pictures? I still can't quit talking about that excursion in St Thomas.

Oh, you didn't mention which ship. Did you?

BillOH,

I think your pictures have sold me on the BOB excursion in St. Thomas, but I wanted to know if you are available for me to pick your brain (actually your memory) about it. One of the reasons I personally would enjoy it is because I wear contacts, and I am as blind as a bat without them. Will my face stay dry enough that I will be able to keep my contacts in?

Looks like people are figuring things out. :)

Pootersmom, if you wouldn't mind - could you please make your sig a little smaller? Your letters are large and your signature "stetches out" the board, if you know what I mean. It's not a big deal, but I thought I would ask. It would be a little better if your sig was smaller.

Thanks kindly.

Looks like people are figuring things out. :)

Pootersmom, if you wouldn't mind - could you please make your sig a little smaller? Your letters are large and your signature "stetches out" the board, if you know what I mean. It's not a big deal, but I thought I would ask. It would be a little better if your sig was smaller.

Thanks kindly.

Howz that? I had to change the font.....I couldn't figure out how to edit and going through all the different fonts it appeared that some do streeeetch, more than others. This one was Arial (good-ol reliable arial). Now, lets see how it looks....officially.

Well...I am not sure what happened, but last night right before bed, I changed my signature so that it was smaller (upon request) and it displayed beautifully here and elsewhere. This morning, it is gone. I went into edit signature and the cut-n-paste information is still there but when I go to preview it, nothing comes up. Display signatures is still checked in Edit Options. Anybody have any suggestions?

Alrighty then!!

I think I am finally starting to figure this out. I tried to go back to the Glittermaker website all day long to try and re-do the signature and I was unable to connect to the site. They must have been experiencing some problems. Anyway, suddenly, out of the blue, without ME doing anything the signature is back. THAT MUST MEAN......that when the site is down, the existing signatures do not function.

See.....I may be slow.....but I too can learn.

Archived