Can I get a refund?

bonniboo1

If you cancel, you will be subject to the penalties outlined in the contract of carriage.

At the moment you can receive a credit for a future cruise through the "Peace of Mind" program if you rebook under the terms of the program.

Edited by Paul Bogle

55 minutes ago, bonniboo1 said:

I have an end of June cruise booked. I had paid in full quite a while ago. Ncl then changed the payment date til April. If I cancel does anyone know if I will get a full refund?

You will only be eligible for a full refund if they cancel your cruise (which means you have to wait and see what happens). Otherwise see current cancellation policy below. 

Peace of Mind is the company’s new temporary policy that allows new and existing individual and group bookings in non-chartered sailings embarking from May 11, 2020 through and including September 30, 2020 to cancel their booking up until 48 hours from the start of their vacation date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC) for the payments that are already received by Norwegian Cruise Line. The FCC may be used for sailings that embark on or before December 31, 2022. The new booking must be made within one year of the cancellation date.

1 hour ago, bonniboo1 said:

I have an end of June cruise booked. I had paid in full quite a while ago. Ncl then changed the payment date til April. If I cancel does anyone know if I will get a full refund?

If you are not past your final payment date, you can get a full refund.  However, that is usually 120 days, so April for a June cruise does not sound right.  They did change the final payment date to 90 days for a very brief time, but quickly changed it back to 120 days and it wouldn't apply unless you booked during that time.  So highly doubtful you can get a full refund at this time.  Either take FCC under the piece of mind policy, take the penalty, or wait until the cruise is canceled to (hopefully) get a full refund.