final payment due 4/19/20

I have only made a downpayment for my July 3rd cruise.  My final payment is in 12 days and I don't want to sail this summer.  I put down $200 per cabin originally.  if I want to book a longer cruise for 2021 do I have to put down more money for the deposit?  I just want to see what I want to change it to before I call them.

I guess I would have to come up with $600 more for a 7 night, because I have two cabins.  I really don't want to do that.  Trying to not spend money on frills right now, just necessities.

I'll start looking for shorter cruises that I can just move the $200 per cabin to.

I ended up just canceling the cruise.  Hopefully they give me a credit for a future cruise.  I couldn't understand the rep because it sounded like he was calling me from inside a fish tank.  I think he said I would get an email in five days?  lol

2 hours ago, Emmabelle said:

I ended up just canceling the cruise.  Hopefully they give me a credit for a future cruise.  I couldn't understand the rep because it sounded like he was calling me from inside a fish tank.  I think he said I would get an email in five days?  lol

You'll get a Future Cruise Credit for the amount of your deposits.  Even if you don't get an email they can look up your FCC amount.  I cancelled two booking mid March and only received the FCC for one of them.   When I called they looked up the other booking and the FCC was there.  It's good to have the booking numbers for the cruises you just cancelled, that's how they looked up mine.

Dan

• Like 1