Carnival Glory Cabin 7439

slavens_09

Hello, I have just booked one of the L shaped cabins towards the back of the ship. These cabins seem a bit unique with the larger balcony and different shaped room. I did notice however they are right up against a stairwell. 

I was just wondering if anyone has sailed in either this exact cabin recently or one that is similar on a sister ship.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, slavens_09 said:

Hello, I have just booked one of the L shaped cabins towards the back of the ship. These cabins seem a bit unique with the larger balcony and different shaped room. I did notice however they are right up against a stairwell. 

I was just wondering if anyone has sailed in either this exact cabin recently or one that is similar on a sister ship.

Thanks

Have had L-shaped balconies quite a few times. (even had 7439 on Glory)  The staircase is a crew staircase - never heard a sound from it.  The "bowling shaped" balcony is wonderful - had a lounger on it plus chairs and table - not just 2 chairs and table like other balconies.  There is no couch in the cabin.  There is a long "hallway" as you enter the cabin.  Our only problem was that - when the beds were apart (traveled with dd each time) the bathroom door hit the bed nearest the bathroom.  If you have the beds together this will not be an issue.

Edited by pe4all

I'm going to echo exactly what pe4all said . . . . total 'Thumbs Up' for your selection.  7434 & 7439 are possibly the best 8B locations on the entire ship (at least in my opinion).  Enjoy your sailing! 🙂