Fall Too soon?

cruisekitty22

I am booked for Sept 2020 and i really really want go on a cruise.

With the curve flattening and some talk about re-opening the economy, i think by fall things should be somewhat back to normal very sightly and should be safe

There are a whole ton or threads with information on the viruses and when people think it will be safe to cruise.  Combine them with current news events on C-19 and you should be able to make an educated decision. 

Personally, at the risk of being called a "doom and gloomer" I would wait at least until next spring and let others be the guinea pigs.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

There are a whole ton or threads with information on the viruses and when people think it will be safe to cruise.  Combine them with current news events on C-19 and you should be able to make an educated decision. 

Personally, at the risk of being called a "doom and gloomer" I would wait at least until next spring and let others be the guinea pigs.

Sign me up for a guinea pig!

• Like 1

With a sad heart, this week I finally cancelled my September cruise to the Canadian Maritimes.  I realized that I had been clinging to hope, but in reality a cruise ship is no place for me to be until there is a vaccine.  I'm platinum plus and this will be the first year in a long time that I will not have the pleasure of sailing the seas.  Now only in my memories.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

We have a cruise booked for Feb 2021. We cant wait that long to cruise!   What are the chances of us going on a safe cruise for the fall Sept Oct Nov or  Dec 2020?  Would you chance it?

i  think it depends what port and where , id book from a southern port ( florida /texas) to bahamas would be a higher chance. but yes i do believe you would likely be able to go in the fall . florida is already reopening beaches