My Cruises on the Carnival Splendor

GTVCRUISER

I sailed on Splendor twice on the Mexico Rivera run. I enjoyed every minute. I like the size of the ship. I am always impressed with the beam of a ship. I wanted to be on the trip to Singapore, but my bosses said no way to take off a month. Perhaps when I retire Carnival will have another journey to Asia from Long Beach.

We sailed on the Splendor to Mexico too. The Thalasso pool was the most magnificent thing ever! We are big fans of the Spirit class but would happily sail on the Splendor again.  The pink decor was interesting, the steakhouse was outstanding, and the size of the ship was great. 

Cruised the SPLENDOR three times on the Mexican Riviera which I've cruised many times. Loved this ship in spite of all the negative about the pink and the circles. The steakhouse was fantastic and loved the aft pool and bar with the buffet close by. Always a great time. 🙂

We enjoyed all four of our cruises on the Splendor. Did two 8 day Caribbean cruises from New York, did an 8 day repo cruise from New York to San Juan, and finally a 14 day Hawaii cruise from Long Beach. The reviews from all four are in my signature. :classic_cool:

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1