Can you use your FCC on an already booked cruise?

bonniboo1

I was told no - but it might depend on when you booked the cruise and the date of the already-booked cruise.   I had booked in late December for an October cruise and they said no, only cruises booked after March, if I recall correctly.

But the rules keep changing, so it never hurts to ask.  And different representatives will often give you different answers, so it also might depend on whether or not they can override the system.

Last September I booked two cruises, one for April 2020 and the other for October 2020. At this time I have only paid the deposit on my October cruise. My PCC at NCL said I can use the FCC from this month's canceled cruise to pay the balance on my October cruise. After consideration I decided to request a refund for the cruise I should have been on now as it is unsure if the October cruise will take place. It is also unclear what the rules might be for the over 70s. Both cruises are transatlantics (Dawn and Escape). Might have to wait until 2021 before I can cruise again when I have a cruise booked to Greenland, that one is not with NCL.