River Cruise Lines not listed by company

Little Sister

I’m curious, when you look at ocean cruise lines, every one is listed. When I found this forum, that was it; River Cruises. Why aren’t the lines listed by name? Not picking a fight, actually just wanting to find information on Viking River Cruise Lines, but find myself wading through a plethora of information that doesn’t pertain to my search. 

They did try setting this up as separate forums for each river cruise line, but there was too little volume for it to work.  Also there are so many commonalities among river cruises that it's helpful for people to get answers from fans of other cruise lines.  They did break off the Viking River Roll Calls into a separate forum not long ago (for reasons that were never explained to me – but they did take my suggestion to rename the original forum All Other River Cruise Roll Calls).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

They did try setting this up as separate forums for each river cruise line, but there was too little volume for it to work.  Also there are so many commonalities among river cruises that it's helpful for people to get answers from fans of other cruise lines.  They did break off the Viking River Roll Calls into a separate forum not long ago (for reasons that were never explained to me – but they did take my suggestion to rename the original forum All Other River Cruise Roll Calls).

Thank you for the quick reply!