If Military or Vet, check prices

I saved a ton on our 2021 cruises today, mostly due to military discounts.  Some were because of the new sale, but almost all were because of the military discount.  We have 13 cruises booked for 2021 and I saved well over $2000 today on discounts.  Good day!

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

I saved a ton on our 2021 cruises today, mostly due to military discounts.  Some were because of the new sale, but almost all were because of the military discount.  We have 13 cruises booked for 2021 and I saved well over $2000 today on discounts.  Good day!

That’s a lot of cash to let Royal play with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, karena1 said:

Yup. Not new. Military, have saved thousands last 3yrs. Scoring 1/3-1/4 of my 20 Cruises... Non-Military, received $4000 in reductions last 4 weeks for 5 Cruises Nov2020-Nov2021

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

We haven’t cruised RC for over 10 years but have been using Princess. They offer good onboard credit for military. I am a vet but don’t see where you find how to score a discount. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mcrimmins said:

We haven’t cruised RC for over 10 years but have been using Princess. They offer good onboard credit for military. I am a vet but don’t see where you find how to score a discount. Thanks in advance. 

RCI occasionally offers a military rate, not a discount. They also have State and Senior rates periodically. Not always easy to see or find.

2 hours ago, mcrimmins said:

Well its a Discount amount off not set amount, had $200-$2000. In past was offered on some slow to fill ships and though still rare lately offered further out 6+ months at times. Easier to find last 3yrs then previous 35 I been on Royal. Applied to 1/3-1/4 my resent Cruises

Edited by ONECRUISER