Liberty of the Seas Future Itinerary

Most RCCL ships are scheduled out into 2022.  The Liberty of the Seas schedule ends with October of 2021 out to Galveston.  Anyone know heard if she is going somewhere else or just not scheduled yet??

26 minutes ago, earlydiner said:

Most RCCL ships are scheduled out into 2022.  The Liberty of the Seas schedule ends with October of 2021 out to Galveston.  Anyone know heard if she is going somewhere else or just not scheduled yet??

They had her leaving set to do short departures out of a Florida to make way for the Allure in Galveston. With the new terminal delayed I’m wondering if Liberty just stays in Galveston and Allure stays in Florida

Ugh. The Liberty was my first RCL cruise and is a beautiful ship. Just my opinion (and I know lots of good people disagree) but in a perfect world Voyager/Liberty ships should sail the seas and go on grand adventures. Leave the short hop cruises to the city-on-a-barge boats. 

• Like 1

Our fist cruise was on NavigatorOTS (before she got amped).  Our next two cruises were on LibertyOTS.  We LOVE Liberty and will be sad when she leave Galveston.  Oct/Nov 2021 was when Liberty moved to Miami and Allure was set to come to Galveston.  However, the new terminal has been delayed for a year so we are not sure what that will do for Liberty and Allure. Allure cannot fit at the current terminal, therefore we know Allure (or any Oasis Class Ship) will come to Galveston until the new terminal is built.