Summer 2022 Schedule

Royal Caribbean sailings for the summer months  in 2022 haven’t been posted to their website yet, so I figured COVID-19 is causing a lot of delay in doing so. Anyone know when they might get those sailings up to book?

Would love to be able to flip our probably cancelled August Oasis cruise to a comparable one on the Anthem out of Bayonne in August of 2022. But Royal has a 12/31/21 cut off to utilize FCC's unlike Carnival's 12/31/22. So for Royal being short sighted, it'll  be refund time on my June and August cruises.

• Like 1

Probably A Nov/Dec timeframe like the past few years. But with Covid-19, who knows for sure?

Yes, I think the virus is making everything travel related difficult lol. Hoping to book a group for a cruise in June 2022 and hard to get that process going when you can’t see what the sailings will be. I’m impatient lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

21 hours ago, cj_one2000 said:

Yes, I think the virus is making everything travel related difficult lol. Hoping to book a group for a cruise in June 2022 and hard to get that process going when you can’t see what the sailings will be. I’m impatient lol.

The Summer Alaska 2021 cruises came out 11/4/2019 and the 7 night Caribbean for 2021 and early 2022 came out 12/9/2019. So I wouldn't expect them much before that time possibly later if covid changes that. Shorter cruises came out after the first of this year. 

I wonder what is their operation schedule, how do they plan so far ahead especially these days? If you think about it, they have such a high personell rotation rate. Isnt it possible that they might just not have anyone serve and control the ship by the time of travel? Just look up how many people have lost their jobs all around the world. Its insane 

I want to book a group cruise for summer 2022 also, but guess I'm ok with later in the year to see if things
have smoothed out any.  Sigh.

It’s more helpful for those in our group to have more time to pay off their cruise, we have budgeter type family members that take cost into consideration before deciding to join a trip. Ports of call also matter — people want to see something new so that’s a factor and curious what routes will be offered and the ships too. Always fun to be on a new ship (not necessarily age wise, but a ship we haven’t been on yet). How many do you think you’ll have in your group?

I wonder what is their operation schedule, how do they plan so far ahead especially these days? If you think about it, they have such a high personell rotation rate. Isnt it possible that they might just not have anyone serve and control the ship by the time of travel? Just look up how many people have lost their jobs all around the world. Its insane 

This was posted last week... so maybe August 2, 2020???Adjustments.JPG