Mariner of the Seas Room 1688 and 1388?

How does this room fit four people? Two adults and two kids (10 and 12). We may book these rooms. But from the pictures I have seen they don't look like they have an pull down bed from the top. Does the couch fold out to a queen?

5 minutes ago, Kudos2Fly said:

How does this room fit four people? Two adults and two kids (10 and 12). We may book these rooms. But from the pictures I have seen they don't look like they have an pull down bed from the top. Does the couch fold out to a queen?

Cabin is a good size, You can use the couch and I believe they can even bring in a cot for the 4th person.

• Like 1

In 1400 on Freedom (same 10th floor corner aft) just a different class ship, the couch pulls out to a bed...It was a great cabin...always my first choice if avaiable..it is roomier than superior balcony and the balcony is huge

Go to youtube...their are videos of the cabins..

There is a pole close to the end of the bed, but it was not an issue

Edited by Scoobydobe7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Cabin is a good size, You can use the couch and I believe they can even bring in a cot for the 4th person.

Thank you, although we can but didn't want to be always climbing over beds. The room does look like it has a lot of room. 

I always describe them as the size of a JS for the price of a D cabin.  (ah, I miss the old categories!)

Two twin beds, one fold out sofabed.  Yes, there is a pole.  Do not attempt this at home.  Professional driver.

DSC02935.JPG

Cabin 1400 - David and the pole.JPG

DSC02936.JPG

DSC02619.JPG

• 3 weeks later...